- No limit on the number of family members
- Must be from the same household
- Taekwondo uniform T-shirt for all registered family members
- Our team will give a follow up phone call on Tuesday 12/1 for the class schedules.
- We offer Indoor, Outdoor and Virtual Classes Monday to Saturdays!
Our class schedules are very flexible and convenient.
For only the first two weeks of class, new members will get limited class schedules.
We use these two weeks to professionally assess our students for their maximum growth with us.
We make sure to be available for new members by giving our full attention to them in our beginner classes.
The best investment in my life“My children know how to play with others, take turns, share, they even know how to spend money because they work for it; they help me around the house. Honestly, it’s been the best opportunity and investment I’ve ever made in my life. You should try it too!”
–Sylvia Mangsen (Matthew, Justin, & Angelina)
Gained Confidence“Nobody bothers me anymore. I LOVE the Martial Arts!”
The best investment I ever made“Martial Arts has been great for my son. It’s helped his listening skills, it’s helped his focus, it’s helped his eating habits. Martial Arts is the best investment I ever made for my son.”
–Shane Korkes (Ethan)
Learned Focus“Martial Arts taught me focus; now I’m on the honor roll!”